What is the History of the company : URALCHEM? The URALCHEM company has a rich history starting from 1929 to date. In 2018, the PMU branch launched the production of micro-prilled area. The VMF also
What is the History of the company : URALCHEM?
The URALCHEM company has a rich history starting from 1929 to date.
In 2018, the PMU branch launched the production of micro-prilled area. The VMF also worked on improving the quality and increased the output of clarified phosphoric acid. Another key milestone was the Online Advisor for DGD project was started by the KCCK Branch.
In 2017, JSC who are mineral fertilizers, were reorganized into the PMU Branch of URALCHEM in the city of Perm. Other breakthrough was when VMF started production of new water-soluble Aqua Drop fertilizers.
2016 was the year URALCHEM started developing its own dealer network in the domestic market. They produced water-soluble fertilizers and then switched to industrial-scale production. URALCHEM also commenced commercial production of granulated higher aliphatic amines.
In 2015, the name of the company changed to Joint Stock Company United Chemical Company also known as URALCHEM, their full trading name became JSC URALCHEM.
2014 saw the company became a controlling shareholder in SIA Ventamonjaks. The company also implemented an integrated program to upgrade production facilities and improved operational procedures.
In 2013, they acquired a 19.99% stake in the nominal capital of Uralkali, PJSC. URLACHEM OJSC and LLC RIGA COMMERCIAL PORT and they managed to complete construction and opened a terminal at the Riga Port.
Production of water-soluble fertilizers kicked off: they produced monoammonium phosphate (MAP) at VMU and calcium nitrate at MFP KCCK. A new branch United Service Center (USC) was established in 2013.
2012 saw the consolidation of 100% of JSC Perm Mineral Fertilizers under ownership of the URALCHEM Group. That year saw the company become the largest producer of ammonia and ammonium nitrate and the second-largest urea producer in Russia. Production of innovative NS 30:7 at MFP KCCK commenced in 2012.
In 2011, the company increased its stake in Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works, OJSC to 100%. It also consolidated ownership and gained 100% stake of Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC. The company also achieved certification of SIA URALCHEM Trading within FIAS.
2010 was the year they completed the next stage of reorganization of joint stock companies which were part of the URALCHEM Group. Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works, OJSC (OJSC KCHCHW) was dissolved while it increased the stake in Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC to 89.89%. OJSC Azot was dissolved due to the merger with OJSC URALCHEM. In 2010, all products of URALCHEM Group were registered with the European Chemical Agency under the REACH.
In 2009, it acquired a 44.3% stake in JSC Perm Mineral Fertilizers by URALCHEM Group, increasing its total stake to 46.5%. It also increased its stake in Togliattiazot, OJSC to 9.7% and established a SIA Riga Fertilizer Terminal with SIA Riga Commercial Port.
2008 saw the establishment of URALCHEM Handel (Germany) and URALCHEM Trading Do Brasil Ltda (Brazil). It also acquired a controlling stake (71.7%) in Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, OJSC. It acquired a 7.5% stake in Togliattiazot, OJSC . Opened URALCHEM Trading House, LLC.
In 2007, URALCHEM-Trans, LLC was founded, URALCHEM Freight Limited was established and URALCHEM, OJSC was established.
In 2006, Mineral Fertilizers Works in Perm was the first producer of nitrogen fertilizers to use a key piece of equipment; a urea reactor manufactured by SchoellerBleckmanNooter, in Austria. There was also company reorganization on the Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers property structure.
In 2004, Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works was privatized.
In 2002, ISO 9001 Quality Management System was introduced at Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers.
While in 1999, Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers kicked off production of diammonium phosphate (DAP), a product meant for export.
In 1996, Berezniki Chemical Works started production of a new product for industrial purposes porous ammonium nitrate.
In 1981, a fertilizer manufacturing plant was built on the basis of the production association Permnefteorgsintez.
In 1978, the gas pipeline construction was completed, Okhansk Kirovo-Chepetsk while production of mineral fertilizers was launched at the Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works.
In 1974, there was the transition of ammonia production at Berezninki Chemical Works from coke to natural gas.
In 1973, construction of the mineral fertilizers plant began, which consequently became a part of Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works, OJSC.
In 1966, the complex for the production of contact sulphuric acid was operational at the Voskresensk Chemical Workshop.
1959 saw the beginning of reconstruction of the Voskresensk Chemical Workshop.
1938 was the year the construction of the plant that consequently became B.P. Konstantinov Kirovo-Chepetsk Chemical Works, OJSC began.
1932 was the year first synthetic ammonia, a key product of Berezniki Chemical Works, was manufactured.
In 1930, the first workshop for the production of ground rock phosphate, with a capacity of 200 thousand tons per year, was operational.
1929 saw the start of construction of the Berezniki Chemical Works.